Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ice Skating Experience!

Today is 12/19/15. It was an AMAZING day. I have not been doing blogs often because of school and homework. :(  However, today was my first time ice skating! I did really good for the first time. At first I was like OMG and holding onto the edge of the arena. Next, I let go and followed the instructions Peppa Pig gave me when she did ice skating. (Baby show. Sorry) But it worked. Push, push and glide. I kept practicing for about 1 hour and went pretty fast! Except I fell down a couple of times. ;)

Ella was ALL over the place. She thought ice skating was so easy. "Mommy you push, push and glide. I learned that from Peppa Pig" Ella said to mommy. She was so scared on the ice. If mommy and daddy lets go of Ella's hand she just falls on the slippery ice.

So this was my AMAZING day. Right now it is 9:05 PM. 12/19/15. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment