Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ella's Birthday

I know, it's been a long time until i didn't write a blog. I'm still 9 years old though. Ella is 6 now. Her birthday was November 5, same as my teacher Ms.M. I'm in 4th grade and Ella is in 1st grade. I got bad grades and Ella got good grades just because I homeschooled her on the computer and nobody did that. I think my next report card will be much better. It's 2:12 now and it's veteran's day so if I was at school, I wouldn't have been writing this blog right now. We have a disco light that came yesterday and opened some glow sticks so of course Ella was went berserk last night and she is still playing with the disco light and glow sticks today.

I have an addiction to Minecraft. I know some people think it's dumb, but I have reasons why it is the BEST GAME EVER. Ok, here we go. 1. On my scholastic news that my teacher gave the whole class to read for homework gave us reasons why Minecraft is educational. Teachers like it for geography. Children can discover new blocks compared to the real world. 2. This game is amazing. It's like you are in another world fighting mods. Pigs, sheep, cows, wolfs, and horses are mods too except they are animals. Zombies, skeletons, creepers, and slimes are monsters. THAT IS WHY MINECRAFT IS THE BEST GAME EVER. NO OTHER BEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE I'M TELLING YOU GUYS NOW!!! :) bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment