Monday, May 18, 2015

My birthday!

Today was my birthday. It was a great day. At the end of the day, it was bad.

Today it was a school day.(Boring) However, it was pretty fun. At recess, me and my friends played red light green light go. I played with my friends Giya, Bisma, and Serenity. Bisma got hurt because someone ran into her. Her face was bleeding and it was red. So she went to the nurse and then home. I just told my friends about my birthday (nobody else) because if I tell anyone else, they are going to tell the teacher and the whole class its going to sing happy birthday to me. I don't like that.

Tonight, my neighbors Arianna Amanda Antonio and Jennifer Antonio came over to celebrate my birthday at 7:00. We played hide and seek. I hid at ht secret spots and no one found me! However, they were really easy to find.

When my neighbors left, things started to get bad. Ella kept fighting with me and she broke the string of my balloon our neighbors gave us (Arianna and Jennifer). Ella was being stubborn that she didn't want to shower and go to sleep. However, we managed a way to get her to go to sleep. Furthermore, the rest of the day was exciting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment