Monday, April 13, 2015

My First Post!

My life is an experience. 

On 4/3/15, I had my tonsils removed because I had tonsil stones. I had to breathe through this mask and it made me fall asleep. Then, I slowly woke up and I had to stay at the doctor's for 2 more hours just to be checked! I took steroids for 2 days to help me and then I just went back to medicine. For the past 3 days, it was major pain for me. Today must be the last day because today is the 10th day of pain for me! My mommy had her tonsils removed too when she was 12 or 13.

I am in 3rd grade now. Today I didn't go to school because of the pain. It's hard for me in the mornings however, I'm just fine at afternoon and evening! Only my sister (Ella Morgan Ng) went to school today. When we picked her up from the bus today, guess what she said. "I really missed Audrey today." I heard it and I really missed her too. So quiet without her at home!

Tomorrow is my ELA (English language arts) state test! I hope I pass the ELA state test to go to 4th grade! Let's see how I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment