Friday, February 16, 2024

got into college!!

 everything worked out in the end! i got accepted into Northeastern University EDII.. i still can't believe it :'). i will most likely be studying computer science and math (combined major) but I'll likely switch to just cs if i feel like the math part is not useful. I've read that the cs classes that you don't take during the combined major aren't useful anyway and the math classes you do take with the combined major are useful especially for AI/ML, and it will also make me stand out when applying for positions. i think it will also put me at an advantage if i decide to go to into data science so it does make me a more versatile applicant if i do want to go outside of software engineering. 


I'm just so relieved that i know where I'm going for college now; i really didn't think i would get into any good university after getting rejected from Cornell, Georgia Tech, and deferred from USC. i did get into UB honors though lol with like a 50% scholarship but that doesn't count


I'm so excited for the fall. i know i will be successful in the future and i know that the co-op program is goated lets goooo


i got accepted like 2 days ago on valentines day so yeah that was the best valentines day gift ever who needs love


see you next time future me!!! i don't wanna turn 18

No comments:

Post a Comment